The third annual Prime Cuts roster is set to be unveiled starting Friday, April 9th. Check out the Prime Cuts rosters from 2007-08 and 2008-09. The thinking process that goes in to selecting the team is similar to Pierre McGuire’s “Monsters” for TSN (I promise that is the first and only time I will compare my thinking process to Pierre’s). Since this is a fantasy hockey site, the selection process favours players that have had strong seasons on the score sheet, obviously. However, not just goals and assists are weighted – perhaps a player has started to shoot the puck more, or play better defensively. Intangibles like heart, grit, and determination factor in to the selection process as well. It is far and away my favourite article to write each year, and I hope you will all enjoy reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it!
Part 1 of 5 will be released Friday, April 9th.
- Ramblings: Thoughts on Pulock, W. Karlsson, MacKinnon, Donato, Mrazek, Faulk and more (Mar 19)
- Ramblings: 2018-19 Bounce-Back Candidates (Mar 20)
- Top 50 Fantasy Prospect Goaltenders - Spring 2018
- Nashville flying high as they hit the post-season
- Top 100 Keeper League Goaltenders - March 2018
- Pulock Primed
- Sam Reinhart Quietly Fueling a Productive Sabres Line
- Fantasy Hockey Podcast: iLoveLehkonen