Even as Elan and Brian are feeling the playoff high, they're already thinking ahead to what 2018-19 might look like on this this new episode of the Keeping Karlsson Hockey Podcast. After a couple more casual episodes, the guys get out their number shovels and dig into the data to see what's in store for the Sabres blueline after their draft lottery win, a not-yet 22 year old star in the making, a freshly-turned 22 year old star in the making, a people-think-he's 22 year old star who has already been made, and a well-past 22 year old former star looking to make his return.
Players discussed on this episode include Rasmus Dahlin, Rasmus Ristolainen, Aaron Ekblad, David Pastrnak, Jake DeBrusk, Patrick Kane, Brayden Point, Ondrej Palat, Wayne Simmonds, Zach Werenski, Seth Jones, Nico Hischier, William Karlsson, Jonathan Marchessault, Logan Couture, Tomas Hertl, Martin Jones, Pekka Rinne, Ryan Johansen, Roman Josi, Ilya Kovalchuk and more.
* * *
Even better, support us by becoming a patron of Keeping Karlsson! Patrons support future episodes of the show and get all kinds of perks in return, like monthly Patroncasts, an invitation to the secret patrons-only Facebook group, and access to our weekly show notes.
The Keeping Karlsson Fantasy Hockey Podcast is proudly presented by DobberHockey.
Thanks for listening!
- Top 10 Buy-Low Candidates - Fall, 2019
- Ramblings: The 10 Biggest Worries (Of My Projections)…and The 10 Guide Projections I’m Not Budging (Oct 14)
- 21 Fantasy Hockey Rambles
- Ramblings: Demko's cage; Philly's second line; Hjalmarsson and Hischier injured; recaps - October 15
- Top 300 Keeper League Skaters - October 2019
- Geek of the Week: Can Kevin Labanc Be A Breakout Star?
- Wild West: Early Hot Streaks (2019)
- Fantasy Hockey Podcast: Martin Jones, Martin Jones, Wake Up Now