Enjoy this free preview of the Keeping Karlsson 2019-20 NHL Audio Almanac + Projections, featuring the full Carolina Hurricanes chapter.
Like a fantasy guide, but for your ears!
The Keeping Karlsson 2019-20 NHL Audio Almanac + Projections is 32 chapters and 30+ hours of fantasy gold. Each NHL team gets a dedicated chapter for analyzing and projecting their fantasy relevant players and storylines. Plus, the Almanac features our annual Smörgoåliesbord goalie tiering episode ahead of its public release date.
The Almanac is like 32 episodes of Keeping Karlsson, with Elan and Brian balancing all the data and gut they can muster in coming up with their player analyses and projections, challenging each others' takes, and engaging in all kinds of extremely healthy and worthwhile debates.
The Almanac includes Elan and Brian's points projections for 304 skaters and tiers for 70 goalies, all in a spreadsheet that will be updated through training camp and pre-season to reflect their latest predictions.
What you get:
- 32 chapter NHL Audio Almanac in mp3 format
- Points projections for 304 skaters
- Goalie tiers for 70 goalies
- Access to the archived, unedited YouTube recordings for each Almanac chapter
Also: patrons of Keeping Karlsson get 10% off their Almanac purchase, plus access to our secret Q&A Facebook group and the Keeping Karlsson Ultimate Patron Fantasy League.
Players discussed on this episode include Sebastian Aho, Teuvo Teravainen, Nino Niederreiter, Andrei Svechnikov, Ryan Dzingel, Jordan Staal, Erik Haula, Martin Necas, Dougie Hamilton, Justin Faulk, Jaccob Slavin, Petr Mrazek and James Reimer.
* * *
Thanks for listening!
Powered by RedCircle
- Top 200 Fantasy Prospect Forwards - January 2020
- Ramblings: Injuries to Hamilton, Heiskanen, Karlsson, and Goalies (Jan 17)
- Top 50 Fantasy Prospect Defensemen- January 2020
- Ramblings: Hamilton Injury Fallout, Rust For Real?
- Looking Ahead: Is Kovalchuk Worth a Pickup?
- Capped: Unpredictable contract negotiations
- Frozen Tools Forensics: Shots Per 60
- Daily Fantasy Saturday: Stack Your Panthers