Inspired by our May Patroncast (which you can unlock by being a patron!), this episode of the Keeping Karlsson Hockey Podcast has Elan and Brian looking to the brand-spanking-newest members of the 70 points club, and ask the very important question: are there any young people named Vincent? And also, can these guys get 70 points again?
Players discussed on this episode include Jonathan Marchessault, William Karlsson, Nathan MacKinnon, Mikko Rantanen, Mat Barzal, Josh Bailey, Aleksander Barkov, Vincent Trocheck, Sean Couturier, Alex Radulov, Patrik Laine, Brayden Schenn, and a couple more along the way.
* * *
Like what you hear? Support us by telling a friend, subscribing to and reviewing Keeping Karlsson on iTunes, and following us on Twitter (@keepingkarlsson).
Even better, support us by becoming a patron of Keeping Karlsson! Patrons support future episodes of the show and get all kinds of perks in return, like monthly Patroncasts, an invitation to the secret patrons-only Facebook group, and access to our weekly show notes.
The Keeping Karlsson Fantasy Hockey Podcast is proudly presented by DobberHockey.
Thanks for listening!
- Top 10 Players With a ‘Zero’ Stat
- Ramblings: Thoughts on Dach, Gustafsson, Glass, and Some Short-Term Roster Adds (Nov 18)
- Ramblings: Schneider waived; Drouin and Byron injured; Frost called up; Svechnikov - November 19
- 21 Fantasy Hockey Rambles
- West: Goals vs. Expectation Pt.2 (Benn, Ritchie, Marchessault)
- Lining Up: Streaking lines over their last 10 games
- Eastern Edge: Struggling and thriving players over the last month
- Fantasy Hockey Podcast: Clap Your Hands Shea Yeah