Peter and Elan discuss all of the fantasy-relevant rookies going into the season and end by throwing out a couple shocking Calder predictions.
Hope you enjoy this bonus episode!
Also.. our 2019-20 NHL Audio Almanac + Projections, by the way, is still on sale for 50% off! 31 chapters of classic Keeping Karlsson analyses for every fantasy-relevant player on every team in the NHL, accompanied by a spreadsheet of our very own full-season point pace projections for 300+ skaters and tiers for 70+ goalies.
We always welcome your feedback. Let us know what you think @keepingkarlsson.
* * *
Even better, support us by becoming a patron of Keeping Karlsson! Patrons support future episodes of the show and get all kinds of perks in return, like Almanac discounts, an invite to the Keeping Karlsson Ultimate Patron Fantasy League (aka the KKUPFL), monthly Patroncasts, access to the secret patrons-only Facebook group, and weekly show scripts.
Powered by RedCircle
- Ramblings: Tavares Out Two Weeks; Firsts For J. Hughes, Subban, Kessel (Oct 18)
- Top 200 Fantasy Prospect Forwards - October 2019
- Ramblings: Hischier Gets His Deal, Neal’s Market Value, Slumping Stars (Oct 19)
- Top 50 Fantasy Prospect Defensemen - October 2019
- Looking Ahead: Marleau Could Pay Dividends
- Capped: Early returns on a cost-per-point basis
- Frozen Tools Forensics – Early Season Power-Play Concerns
- The Journey: Fastest Rising/Falling Prospects