Whose NHL point totals are the hardest to pin down for the 2017-18 season? Elan and Brian leafed through a whack of different point total projections to pinpoint this year's most contentious players, and are bringing them into the analytical spotlight to help settle the debate on this episode of the Keeping Karlsson Hockey Podcast.
Projections we used for this episode:
Players discussed on this episode include Sidney Crosby, Phil Kessel, Bryan Rust, Mitch Marner, William Nylander, Connor Brown, Alex Radulov, Zach Werenski, Tyler Myers, Dion Phaneuf, Mark Giordano, Matthew Tkachuk, Dougie Hamilton, Jonathan Marchessault, Vincent Trocheck, Oscar Klefbom, Milan Lucic, Kyle Turris, Bobby Ryan, Mike Hoffman, Jakob Silfverberg, David Krejci, David Backes, Henrik Zetterberg, Mikko Koivu, Eric Staal, Radim Vrbata, Antti Raanta, Jason Demers, Jamie McGinn, Roberto Luongo, James Reimer, Alex Debrincat and more.
Also, we're having a Season 5 Launch Party in Toronto! Join us by RSVPing here!
* * *
Even better, support us by becoming a patron of Keeping Karlsson! Patrons support future episodes of the show and get all kinds of perks in return, like midweek bonus episodes, participation in Patroncasts, an invitation to the secret patrons-only Facebook group, and access to our weekly show notes and more. Check out the link above for all the deets.
The Keeping Karlsson Fantasy Hockey Podcast is proudly presented by DobberHockey.
Thanks for listening!
- Fantasy Impact: Penguins Trade for Derick Brassard
- Ramblings: Petry, Klefbom and Vatanen are Undervalued Blue Line Options (Feb 23)
- Ramblings: Brassard Traded; Pens Blast 'Canes; Jets Blank Blues - February 24
- Four Goalies to Approach Differently Ahead of the Trade Deadline
- Fantasy Impact: The Devils Acquire Michael Grabner
- The Journey - Fastest-Rising Prospect Defencemen
- Looking Ahead: Oliver Bjorkstrand Offers Value in the Week Ahead
- Saturday NHL Game Picks - February 24