Colorado has signed goaltender Craig Anderson to a two-year contract worth $1.8 million per.
Fantasy Players Impacted: Craig Anderson probably doesn't "officially" have the No.1 job, but in Dobber's books – it's his to lose. It wouldn't surprise me to see him play 60 games this year, versus Petr Budaj playing 25 games. Budaj's fantasy value plummets, as expected. All Anderson wants is a chance, and I think he'll do well – though on a weak team his numbers won't sparkle.
- Top 100 Keeper League Goaltenders - August 2019
- Ramblings: Colin White signs long-term; Jaskin to the KHL; positional battles - August 22
- Ramblings: Brassard with the Islanders; Eriksson Ek extended; draft analysis
- Fantasy Impact: Derick Brassard Signs With Islanders
- Capped: Team by team buy and sell, part 3
- Frozen Tools Forensics: Impending contract years, part 2
- Fantasy Hockey Podcast: NHL Audio Almanac and projections preview: Carolina Hurricanes
- Ramblings: The Lowdown on Provorov, Parayko, Nylander, Virtanen, six other players of fantasy interest, plus the Kuznetsov fallout (Aug 24)