Marc-Andre Bergeron traded from the Isles to the Ducks for a third-round pick.
Anaheim gets: an offensive specialist on the blueline, plain and simple.
The Islanders get: a draft pick for a player who coach Ted Nolan loved to scratch. He loved Bergeron last year and seemed to hate him this year. Weird change of opinion.
Fantasy Players impacted: Bergeron went from bad to worse. How can he see ice time with Niedermayer, Pronger, Schneider and Beauchemin ahead of him? He can't. Unless an injury strikes.
That said – another great move by the Ducks, setting things up so that if they are decimated by injuries, they have a ton of depth to back things up.
- Top 100 Roto Rankings – July 2019
- Top 10 value losses from offseason moves
- How did each team do on July 1st – Finishing up last week’s monster Ramblings (July 15)
- Ramblings: Rookie Projections & A Minor Trade (July 17)
- Ramblings: Burakovsky, Heinola, Cozens sign; East odds; Ovi; Barrie - July 16
- Eastern Edge: Players coming off career years
- Wild West Summer Series 2019: Edmonton
- Fantasy Poll: Which Players Will Suffer The Most From Off-Season Movement?