Marc-Andre Bergeron traded from the Isles to the Ducks for a third-round pick.
Anaheim gets: an offensive specialist on the blueline, plain and simple.
The Islanders get: a draft pick for a player who coach Ted Nolan loved to scratch. He loved Bergeron last year and seemed to hate him this year. Weird change of opinion.
Fantasy Players impacted: Bergeron went from bad to worse. How can he see ice time with Niedermayer, Pronger, Schneider and Beauchemin ahead of him? He can't. Unless an injury strikes.
That said – another great move by the Ducks, setting things up so that if they are decimated by injuries, they have a ton of depth to back things up.
- Top 10 Buy-Low Candidates - Fall, 2019
- 21 Fantasy Hockey Rambles
- Ramblings: The 10 Biggest Worries (Of My Projections)…and The 10 Guide Projections I’m Not Budging (Oct 14)
- Ramblings: Demko's cage; Philly's second line; Hjalmarsson and Hischier injured; recaps - October 15
- Top 300 Keeper League Skaters - October 2019
- Geek of the Week: Can Kevin Labanc Be A Breakout Star?
- Wild West: Early Hot Streaks (2019)
- Fantasy Hockey Podcast: Martin Jones, Martin Jones, Wake Up Now