Fantasy Hockey Geek announces the capability of importing league settings and rosters from Fantrax. Details below
Vancouver, BC Oct 1st, 2015 – Fantasy Hockey Geek is proud to announce the next step forward in efficiently working the way to the top of your fantasy hockey league: automatic configuration and import of Fantrax leagues.
Earlier in September we added greater integration between our tools in the Draft Kit and Season Toolkit, allowing users to populate all the rosters in their league to be able to know what players were owned by whom. The downside is that's an awful lot of effort!
Now, with this free public beta available to all users, it's just a handful of clicks to set up a league, automatically configure the scoring, and import all the teams and rosters. The resulting rankings fit your league perfectly, and keepers are automatically populated before your draft starts so the Draft Guru can help you get ahead. Any feedback on this beta feature is most welcome.
We've started with Fantrax because the most hardcore leagues, our core users, are there, but we're working on Yahoo, CBS, and ESPN.
Wouldn't it be nice if Fantasy Hockey Geek could take it a step past this, and take completed rosters to evaluate projected finish, strengths and weaknesses, trade targets, and free agent acquisitions? Stay tuned in the coming weeks…
Visit Fantasy Hockey Geek here
– If you bought the DobberHockey Fantasy Guide, use the coupon code under the Table of Contents to get $8.99 off.
– If you did not buy the Fantasy Guide, add it to your cart along with the Geek Draft Kit (so both are in your cart) and use code: geekdkit to get $8.99 off.
- Top 100 Keeper League Goalies - May 2019
- Ramblings: Mantha's Projected Breakout, Binnington's Pay Cheque, & Cole Caufield Earning Every Inch (May 23)
- Ramblings: San Jose-St. Louis Game 6; Updates on Martinook and de Haan; Nichushkin - May 22
- Fantasy Poll: Which Non-Elite UFA Will Have The Biggest Impact Next Year?
- Capped: On the Comeback Trail from Injury-plagued 2018-19
- Player Development and the 80/20 Rule
- Fantasy Take - Ottawa Hires D.J. Smith as Head Coach
- Fantasy Hockey Podcast: Blades of Gloria