The Top 100 goaltenders to own in fantasy hockey keeper leagues. October edition.
In this month's edition, you'll notice there is some weird movement. Sergei Bobrovsky moves up? Devan Dubnyk rises? In fact, those two goalies (and other goalies such as Henrik Lundqvist) actually moved down this month in terms of their rating. But other goaltenders dropped even further/faster. So the net result – Bob and Dubie rise because they didn't "suck as much" as Tuukka Rask and Frederik Andersen. But it's not just the amount of suckitude here. It's also the threat of losing some starts. Bob and Dubie have virtually no threat to losing more than a start or two. Whereas Rask and Andersen could very well miss out on five to 10 more starts over the next couple of months due to capable backups. These rankings are for keeper leagues, but we can't ignore immediate returns…
|Oct 20||Goalie||Team||Rating||Sep 20||Tier|
Get 26 – 100 over at Goalie Post (click Top 100 goalies via the top menu there) and while you're there sign up for FREE email notifications of last minute starting goalie changes!
- Ramblings: Seattle Hires Francis As GM, Ranking Defensemen (July 19)
- Ramblings: Oilers/Flames Trade High Salaries, Rangers Sign Trouba, Schenn, Marchessault (July 20)
- Ramblings: Bubble Keepers in Shallower Pools - Horvat, Kopitar, Voracek (July 21)
- Fantasy Take: Lucic and Neal Swapped One For One
- Frozen Tools Forensics: The Ten Worst Defensemen according to GAR
- 21 Fantasy Hockey Rambles
- Ramblings: Bubble Keeper Week - Schneider, Labanc, Kase, Couturier and tons of ‘Player X or Player Y’ Questions (July 22)
- Top 10 Keepers on the Bubble, Summer of 2019