Keeping Karlsson Fantasy Hockey Podcast's Spring Series rolls on!
On this episode, Elan and Brian take a quick tour through the latest hockey happenings in the NHL playoffs and the IIHF Men's World Championships before continuing with their 2018-19 NHL Fantasy Audio Almanac Epilogue. After patting themselves on the back last week for the projections they got right that others didn't, this week they are determined to dig into the players whose point totals they underestimated in 2018-19, and to learn lessons accordingly for when they're making their next set of projections.
Like what you heard? The Keeping Karlsson NHL Fantasy Audio Almanac will be returning for the 2019-20 season! You can pre-order yours at keepingkarlsson.com/almanac. (If you didn't listen to the 2018-19 Almanac and want to check it out, it's now available on a pay-what-you-want basis.)
Players discussed on this episode include Martin Jones, Ryan O'Reilly, Vladimir Tarasenko, Jaden Schwartz, Jordan Binnington, Alex Pietrangelo, William Nylander, Anthony Mantha, Filip Hronek, Nikita Gusev, Dylan Strome, Jake Guentzel, Brad Marchand, Jonathan Huberdeau, Brent Burns, Tomas Hertl, Blake Wheeler, Claude Giroux and more.
* * *
Even better, support us by becoming a patron of Keeping Karlsson! Patrons support future episodes of the show and get all kinds of perks in return, like an invite to the Keeping Karlsson Ultimate Patron Fantasy League (aka the KKUPFL), monthly Patroncasts, access to the secret patrons-only Facebook group, and weekly show scripts.
Thanks for listening!
- Top 10 Players Who Can Keep Up Their Hot Start
- Ramblings: Thoughts on Fabbri, Bjorkstrand, Vatrano, Zacha, Blackwood, Glass, Gusev, Kassian and more (Nov 11)
- Top 300 Keeper League Skaters - November 2019
- 21 Fantasy Hockey Rambles
- Top 100 Keeper League Defensemen - November 2019
- West: Goals vs. Expectation (Schenn, Bonino, Getzlaf)
- Ramblings: Foligno suspended; Injury updates on Krug and Zibanejad; buy-low targets - November 12
- Fantasy Hockey Podcast: Full Nilsson