It's a fantasy playoffs edition of the Keeping Karlsson Hockey Podcast! That means it's just like any other episode, except we're a little more ready to cut deadweight and add randoms who happen to be picking up points.
Elan and Brian float a bunch of names out there from each category and give their analyses on who's most likely to sink or swim on your roster during this critical week of the season.
Players discussed on this episode include Brent Burns, Marc-Edouard Vlasic, Tim Heed, Sam Reinhart, Jack Eichel, Zach Parise, Alex Galchenyuk, Clayton Keller, Vinnie Hinostroza, Jakob Chychrun, Mattias Ekholm, Craig Smith, Vincent Trocheck, Sam Montembeault, Frederik Andersen, Garrett Sparks, William Nylander, Semyon Varlamov, Philipp Grubauer, Roope Hintz, Ben Bishop, Anton Khudobin, Damon Severson, Will Butcher, Ryan McDonagh, Erik Cernak, Tyler Johnson, Connor Murphy, Brendan Perlini, Dmitry Orlov, Jakub Vrana, Torey Krug, Charlie McAvoy, Brad Marchand, Patrice Bergeron, David Pastrnak, Danton Heinen, Brett Pesce, Andrei Svechnikov, Petr Mrazek, David Perron, Thomas Chabot, Christian Wolanin, Max Veronneau, Carter Hart, Brian Elliott, Malcolm Subban and more.
* * *
Even better, support us by becoming a patron of Keeping Karlsson! Patrons support future episodes of the show and get all kinds of perks in return, like an invite to the Keeping Karlsson Ultimate Patron Fantasy League (aka the KKUPFL), monthly Patroncasts, access to the secret patrons-only Facebook group, and weekly show scripts.
Thanks for listening!
- Ramblings: Updates on Mantha and Demko; Kravtsov to return; Christmas wish list - December 13
- Ramblings: #OskarStrong, Saturday Goalie Starts, Hall Trade Imminent?
- Fantasy Take: Sharks fire Peter DeBoer
- Looking Ahead: Holiday edition
- Frozen Tools Forensics: Analyzing rookies this year
- Daily Fantasy Saturday: Load Up On Habs
- Saturday's NHL Picks: Penguin Parlay
- The Journey: Projecting WJC Outcomes