Here are the Top 50 prospect defensemen to own in your points-only keeper leagues – May edition!
The annual, confusing "half audit" is here. As you know (and if you don't, then I've failed in my marketing), on June 1st every year since 2007 I have released a Fantasy Prospects Report (pre-order it here). I write half of the profiles myself, while I review the other half that are submitted to me by the team at DobberProspects. By May 10, I know half of these prospects like the back of my hand, inside and out. Thus, every year on May 10 you get the "half audit". I have adjusted players from parts of all teams and all of some teams. And rather than skip the list every May, I give you what I have up to this point. So approximately half of the players on this list have yet to be reviewed and are still there based on my month-to-month monitoring, while the other half has been thoroughly analyzed and adjusted. In most cases, my monitoring has been enough and my evaluation was already fairly accurate. In some cases, you will notice some big tweaks.
As always, players within +/-5.0 rating points of each other should be considered equal and at that point become a matter of personal bias or team needs (wait time versus upside). Click any player name to be taken to their profile on DobberProspects and get more details on their upside and pNHLe chart.
|May 10||Prospect||Team||age||type||Apr 10||Mar 10|
|38||Sebastian Aho (d)||NYI||d||48.8||37||34|
- Ramblings: An Underrated Star Returns With a Bang, Goalie Controversy Thoughts, Kubalik Kontinues (Jan 20)
- Ramblings: The Amazing Ovechkin, Another Elvis Sighting, Kubalik Continues To Score (Jan 19)
- 21 Fantasy Hockey Rambles
- Top 10 Grit Producers
- Wild West: Post Christmas Trends
- Geek of the Week: Blake Goalman
- Ramblings: Updates on Schultz and Kahun; Buchnevich; Bjork; scoring rates - January 21
- Fantasy Hockey Podcast: If You Danault, Now You Know