It’s back! Dobber’s 7th Annual Midseason Guide
After a year off due to the epic millionaire vs. billionaire battle, Dobber’s Midseason Guide is back!
Remember how I used to save your ass in your fantasy league by helping your turn your season around every January? Well, I’m doing it again on January 12, 2014. Unable to last year, because the season didn’t even start until January, I’m glad to bring this back. Returning are:
1. The second-half projections, as well as historical second-half performance, current pace, and up/down projections on current pace.
2. Interesting, stat-skewing facts on players such as injuries to a teammate and how they affected performance, new coach, linemates and more.
3. Prospect information – a couple from each team who are close to getting that call and what you can expect from them. The 2011 edition told you all about Justin Schultz, Marcus Foligno (remember his late-season run that year?),
4. Digging deep into the goalie situation for each team.
5. The ‘other’ stats, such as hits, penalty minutes and shots on goal trends
6. College kids to keep an eye on for possible late March signings.
7. New – advanced stats. Thomas Drance will bring you a new section “Advanced Drance”
8. Three-Year Peak charts – the most fantasy-relevant players and the likely average point totals of the three best years of their careers.
9. Who’s on the trade block? An in-depth look at the buyers and sellers at the upcoming deadline.
10. A look at European free agents with potential NHL impact. The 2011 edition told you all about Antti Raanta (!) and Karri Ramo.
11. More. Plenty more. You’ve bought it before and remember its greatness. There’s a reason that January 12th, 2014 is dubbed Christmas 2 around these parts.
Your options for this great Guide are:
1. The Midseason Fantasy Hockey Guide – $9.99
2. The Mini Pack – $13.98 – get the Midseason Guide, and get the Interactive Playoff Draft List for an additional $3.99.
3. Mini Pack Gold – $20.97 – the Midseason Guide, the Playoff List and – the regular season tools from Fantasy Hockey Geek (i.e. for $6.99)!
4. Special Draft Street Offer – FREE. Yep, you read that right. If you create a new account with Draft Street and deposit $10 – the cost of the Midseason Fantasy Guide – you get a coupon to get this Guide for free. So if you’re buying the Guide anyway, why not play $10 worth of contests at Draft Street and win real cash? The coupon works with any of the above packages.
Release Date is January 12, 2014!
No data at this moment.