Fantasy Hockey Podcast: 31 Beats – Pittsburgh Penguins ft. Jesse Marshall
Places to donate and educate:
Sports-centric voices we follow to listen, be informed and look to for direction:
* * *
In the Keeping Karlsson Fantasy Hockey Podcast’s 31 Beats series, Elan and Brian are on a league-wide odyssey to explore the fantasy present and future landscapes of each of the NHL’s 31 teams, gathering info by interviewing the people who know them best: beat writers!
In this episode Elan is joined by The Athletic’s Jesse Marshall to talk about the perennial cup-contending Pittsburgh Penguins. Topics discussed on this episode include:
- How much longer can Crosby and Malkin keep being elite?
- Who will center Guentzel next season?
- Where did Bryan Rust come from?
- Is Jason Zucker on the precipice of a career year?
- Will another player pull a Rust and stick in the top 6 next season?
- Why did Letang get bumped from PP1 before the pause?
- Who’s next in line in the Penguins D after Letang?
- Which goalie will start game 1 if the playoffs happen?
- Will Murray be re-signed?
- and more!
Players discussed on this episode include Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin, Jake Guentzel, Bryan Rust, Jason Zucker, Patrick Hornqvist, Dominik Simon, Jared McCann, Zach-Aston Reese, Brandon Tanev, Kris Letang, Justin Schultz, John Marino, Matt Murray, Tristan Jarry and more.
We always invite and appreciate your feedback. Let us know what you think @keepingkarlsson.
* * *
Even better, support us by becoming a patron of Keeping Karlsson! Until the season resumes, we’re offering all patron perks for just $1/month. Patrons support future episodes of the show and get access to our secret Patrons-only Facebook group, bonus monthly ask-us-anything episodes, and invites to play in the famous Keeping Karlsson Ultimate Patron Fantasy League (aka the KKUPFL).
No data at this moment.