In the Keeping Karlsson Fantasy Hockey Podcast’s 31 Beats series, Elan and Brian are on a league-wide odyssey to explore the fantasy present and future landscapes of each of the NHL’s 31 teams, gathering info by interviewing the people who know them best: beat writers!
In this episode Elan is joined by Murat Ates, beat writer at The Athletic for the Winnipeg Jets to talk about the Jets’ 2019/20 season and what to expect moving foward. Topics discussed include:
- Did Hellebuyck carry the team into playoff contention?
- Does Laine still have 50 goal potential?
- Will Connor build on his breakout season?
- How much does Wheeler have left?
- Will Ehlers ever crack PP1?
- What’s the plan for L2 C?
- Will Vesalainen crack the team next season?
- Is Neil Pionk going to hold the PP1 QB spot?
- Are any of Niku/Samberg/Heinola expected to play big parts in the D-core soon?
- and more!
Follow Murat on Twitter @WPGMurat and keep up to date with all of his content at The Athletic.
Players discussed on this episode include Connor Hellebuyck, Patrik Laine, Kyle Connor, Blake Wheeler, Mark Scheifele, Nikolaj Ehlers, Bryan Little, Jack Roslovic, Kristian Vesalainen, Neil Pionk, Josh Morrissey, Sami Niku, Dylan Samberg, Ville Heinola and more.
We always invite and appreciate your feedback. Let us know what you think @keepingkarlsson.
* * *