In the Keeping Karlsson Fantasy Hockey Podcast’s 31 Beats series, Elan and Brian are on a league-wide odyssey to explore the fantasy present and future landscapes of each of the NHL’s 31 teams, gathering info by interviewing the people who know them best: beat writers!
In this episode Elan is joined by David Schoen to talk about the incredible run the Vegas Golden Knights have gone on since joining the league and what to expect moving forward. Topics discussed include:
- Is Mark Stone still underrated?
- What triggered Pacioretty's turnaround?
- Are any of Marchessault/Karlsson/Smith ever going to repeat their miracle 2017/18 seasons?
- Will Paul Stastny stick in the top 6?
- Should we expect a big sophomore season from Glass?
- Any chance of a Tuch breakout on the horizon?
- How high can Theodore go?
- Will Martinez continue to shine away from LA?
- Who's the starting goalie going into the playoffs?
- Prospect talk
- and more!
Follow David on Twitter @DavidSchoenLVRJ and follow all of his content at The Las Vegas Review Journal.
Players discussed on this episode include Mark Stone, Max Pacioretty, Jonathan Marchessault, William Karlsson, Reilly Smith, Paul Stastny, Cody Glass, Alex Tuch, Shea Theodore, Alec Martinez, Nate Schmidt, Marc-