Fantasy Hockey Podcast: 31 Beats – Vegas Golden Knights ft. David Schoen
In the Keeping Karlsson Fantasy Hockey Podcast’s 31 Beats series, Elan and Brian are on a league-wide odyssey to explore the fantasy present and future landscapes of each of the NHL’s 31 teams, gathering info by interviewing the people who know them best: beat writers!
In this episode Elan is joined by David Schoen to talk about the incredible run the Vegas Golden Knights have gone on since joining the league and what to expect moving forward. Topics discussed include:
- Is Mark Stone still underrated?
- What triggered Pacioretty's turnaround?
- Are any of Marchessault/Karlsson/Smith ever going to repeat their miracle 2017/18 seasons?
- Will Paul Stastny stick in the top 6?
- Should we expect a big sophomore season from Glass?
- Any chance of a Tuch breakout on the horizon?
- How high can Theodore go?
- Will Martinez continue to shine away from LA?
- Who's the starting goalie going into the playoffs?
- Prospect talk
- and more!
Players discussed on this episode include Mark Stone, Max Pacioretty, Jonathan Marchessault, William Karlsson, Reilly Smith, Paul Stastny, Cody Glass, Alex Tuch, Shea Theodore, Alec Martinez, Nate Schmidt, Marc-Andre Fleury, Robin Lehner, Payton Krebs, Jack Dugan, Nicolas Hague, Zach Whitecloud and more.
We always invite and appreciate your feedback. Let us know what you think @keepingkarlsson.
* * *
Even better, support us by becoming a patron of Keeping Karlsson! Until the season resumes, we’re offering all patron perks for just $1/month. Patrons support future episodes of the show and get access to our secret Patrons-only Facebook group, bonus monthly ask-us-anything episodes, and invites to play in the famous Keeping Karlsson Ultimate Patron Fantasy League (aka the KKUPFL).
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
No data at this moment.