Fantasy Hockey Podcast: 31 Beats – Florida Panthers ft. George Richards
In the Keeping Karlsson Fantasy Hockey Podcast’s 31 Beats series, Elan and Brian are on a league-wide odyssey to explore the fantasy present and future landscapes of each of the NHL’s 31 teams, gathering info by interviewing the people who know them best: beat writers!
- How the Panthers match up with the Islanders
- Will Bobrovsky bounce back?
- Spencer Knight’s expected career trajectory
- What caused Barkov to slow down in the 2nd half?
- How good would Huberdeau be without Barkov?
- Will the Panthers re-sign any of their big name UFAs?
- Does Vatrano have more upside?
- Prospect forwards Denisenko, Tippett and Borgstrom
- Will Ekblad ever get a shot at PP1?
- and more!
Players discussed on this episode include Sergei Bobrovsky, Spencer Knight, Aleksander Barkov, Jonathan Huberdeau, Frank Vatrano, Evgenii Dadonov, Mike Hoffman, Grigori Denisenko, Owen Tippett, Henrik Borgstrom, Keith Yandle, Aaron Ekblad, Max Gildon, Mike Matheson and more.
We always invite and appreciate your feedback. Let us know what you think @keepingkarlsson.
* * *
Even better, support us by becoming a patron of Keeping Karlsson! Until the season resumes, we’re offering all patron perks for just $1/month. Patrons support future episodes of the show and get access to our secret Patrons-only Facebook group, bonus monthly ask-us-anything episodes, and invites to play in the famous Keeping Karlsson Ultimate Patron Fantasy League (aka the KKUPFL).
No data at this moment.