Keeping Karlsson: 31 Beats – Carolina Hurricanes Ft. Chip Alexander
In the Keeping Karlsson Fantasy Hockey Podcast’s 31 Beats series, Elan and Brian are on a league-wide odyssey to explore the fantasy present and future landscapes of each of the NHL’s 31 teams, gathering info by interviewing the people who know them best: beat writers!
Before that!, though, Elan and Brian take a quick spin around the latest news and notes from the NHL including a trade between Minnesota and Buffalo, and one of the league’s top defenders looking poised to hit the open market.
Then, Elan and Chip cover:
- Are the Canes already a legit contender?
- Do Aho and Teravainen still have any room to grow?
- What clicked for Svechnikov to go off as he did as a sophomore?
- Can Martin Necas still break out?
- Will any of the vets find their scoring touch again?
- Can Hamilton sustain what he was up to before getting hurt?
- Suzuki, Bean, and Geekie: who’s most ready to make an NHL impact?
- Will the two- or three-headed goalie situation continue for another season?
- and more!
Follow Chip on Twitter @ice_chip.
Players discussed on this episode include Eric Staal, Marcus Johansson, Luke Kunin, Joel Eriksson Ek, Alex Pietrangelo, Colton Parayko, Sebastian Aho, Teuvo Teravainen, Andrei Svechnikov, Martin Necas, Dougie Hamilton, Justin Williams, Jaccob Slavin, Nino Niederreiter, Ryan Dzingel, Jordan Staal, Vincent Trocheck, Ryan Suzuki, Jake Bean, Morgan Geekie, Dominik Bokk, Petr Mrazek, James Reimer, Alex Nedeljkovic, Joel Edmundson, Jeff Skinner??, and more.
We always invite and appreciate your feedback. Let us know what you think @keepingkarlsson.
* * *
Even better, support us by becoming a patron of Keeping Karlsson! Patrons support future episodes of the show and get all kinds of perks in return, like an invite to the Keeping Karlsson Ultimate Patron Fantasy League (aka the KKUPFL), monthly Patroncasts, access to the secret patrons-only Facebook group and Discord Server, and weekly show scripts.
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
No data at this moment.