On this new episode of the Keeping Karlsson Fantasy Hockey Podcast, Elan and Brian recognize and induct the newest members of the NHL's Semisesquicentennial Club — skaters who've reached 75 points for the first time in their careers. They parse each new inductee's numbers for explanations of how they got there, and predictions on whether they'll get back to the same offensive territory in 2019-20.
Like what you heard? There'll be more of it in our annual audio fantasy hockey guide and projections! The Keeping Karlsson NHL Fantasy Audio Almanac returns for the 2019-20 season, and you can pre-order yours (at what'll be its lowest price) by heading over to keepingkarlsson.com/almanac. (If you didn't listen to the 2018-19 Almanac and want to check it out, it's now available on a pay-what-you-want basis.)
Check out Evolving Wild's UFA/RFA Contract Projections here.
Learn more about Kin Canada here.
Players discussed on this episode include Mitch Marner, Brayden Point, Sebastian Aho, Jack Eichel, Sean Monahan, Elias Lindholm, Matthew Tkachuk, Patrice Bergeron, Ryan O'Reilly, Alex DeBrincat, Jake Guentzel, Teuvo Teravainen, Gabriel Landeskog and more.
* * *
Even better, support us by becoming a patron of Keeping Karlsson! Patrons support future episodes of the show and get all kinds of perks in return, like an invite to the Keeping Karlsson Ultimate Patron Fantasy League (aka the KKUPFL), monthly Patroncasts, access to the secret patrons-only Facebook group, and weekly show scripts.
Thanks for listening!
- Top 200 Fantasy Prospect Forwards - January 2020
- Ramblings: Injuries to Hamilton, Heiskanen, Karlsson, and Goalies (Jan 17)
- Top 50 Fantasy Prospect Defensemen- January 2020
- Ramblings: Hamilton Injury Fallout, Rust For Real?
- Looking Ahead: Is Kovalchuk Worth a Pickup?
- Capped: Unpredictable contract negotiations
- Frozen Tools Forensics: Shots Per 60
- Daily Fantasy Saturday: Stack Your Panthers