Andrew Brunette is back with the Wild, signing for three years at $7 million total.
He'll effectively replace Brian Rolston's offense, but does not have the extra dimensions. He should line up on the first line with Gaborik, which should mean 65-plus points this season. Let me put it this way – his situation in Minnesota in the season ahead looks much better fantasy-wise than his situation last year in Colorado where he was buried.
- Ramblings: Seattle Hires Francis As GM, Ranking Defensemen (July 19)
- Ramblings: Oilers/Flames Trade High Salaries, Rangers Sign Trouba, Schenn, Marchessault (July 20)
- Ramblings: Bubble Keepers in Shallower Pools - Horvat, Kopitar, Voracek (July 21)
- Fantasy Take: Lucic and Neal Swapped One For One
- Frozen Tools Forensics: The Ten Worst Defensemen according to GAR
- 21 Fantasy Hockey Rambles
- Ramblings: Bubble Keeper Week - Schneider, Labanc, Kase, Couturier and tons of ‘Player X or Player Y’ Questions (July 22)
- Top 10 Keepers on the Bubble, Summer of 2019