Here are the Top 25 goaltenders to own in keeper leagues – March edition! (The rest of the Top 100 can be found on Goalie Post)
With goalies being what they are, it's best to only look this season and two beyond. However, this month is the first month to stop looking at this year. The season is over, and at this point fantasy owners are just looking ahead to next year and the year after, as well as long-term upside and the other factors I note below.
The list factors in the projected win total for this season (because in all leagues, W's are king), as well as quality start percentage for this year, quality start percentage next year (projected), the risk factor (injuries), the risk factor (depth chart), and for prospects it factors the wait time as well as upside. As always, go by Tiers when evaluating goaltenders. A goalie from one tier is the same as another. I left actual ratings and rankings in there for the sticklers who want to see it broken down further.
For the rest of the Top 100, visit Goalie Post and click Top 100 Goalies in the menu at the top.
*NEW* I made most of the names below clickable – they link to their goalie profile. Try our new/revamped Compare-a-Goalie tool!
Again (for those who never read the intro) – Rank your goalies by Tiers!
Wednesday I posted the Top 50 fantasy prospect goalies here.
|Mar 20||Goalie||Team||Rating||Feb 20||Tier|
- Ramblings: Thomas surgery; Sanheim and Hunt re-sign; More draft talk - June 25
- Ramblings: Giordano and the Over-36 Crowd, Draft Helpers, & RFAs Turned UFAs (June 26)
- Fantasy Hockey Mailbag: Trading for McDavid, Setting Keepers, Strome vs Steel, & Binnington
- Fantasy Take: Soderberg traded to Arizona
- Top 10 Players With an Inflated Shot Percentage in 2018-19
- Wild West Summer Series 2019: Chicago
- Eastern Edge: Potential landing spots for Duchene and Panarin
- Fantasy Hockey Podcast: Runaround Subban