Here are the Top 25 goaltenders to own in keeper leagues – March edition! (The rest of the Top 100 can be found on Goalie Post)
With goalies being what they are, it's best to only look this season and two beyond. However, this month is the first month to stop looking at this year. The season is over, and at this point fantasy owners are just looking ahead to next year and the year after, as well as long-term upside and the other factors I note below.
The list factors in the projected win total for this season (because in all leagues, W's are king), as well as quality start percentage for this year, quality start percentage next year (projected), the risk factor (injuries), the risk factor (depth chart), and for prospects it factors the wait time as well as upside. As always, go by Tiers when evaluating goaltenders. A goalie from one tier is the same as another. I left actual ratings and rankings in there for the sticklers who want to see it broken down further.
For the rest of the Top 100, visit Goalie Post and click Top 100 Goalies in the menu at the top.
*NEW* I made most of the names below clickable – they link to their goalie profile. Try our new/revamped Compare-a-Goalie tool!
Again (for those who never read the intro) – Rank your goalies by Tiers!
Wednesday I posted the Top 50 fantasy prospect goalies here.
|Mar 20||Goalie||Team||Rating||Feb 20||Tier|
- Top 10 Players With a ‘Zero’ Stat
- Ramblings: Schneider waived; Drouin and Byron injured; Frost called up; Svechnikov - November 19
- Ramblings: Scoring is Up, Huberdeau is Underrated, Rebounders, Snoozers, & Breakouts (Nov. 20)
- West: Goals vs. Expectation Pt.2 (Benn, Ritchie, Marchessault)
- Eastern Edge: Struggling and thriving players over the last month
- Lining Up: Streaking lines over their last 10 games
- Fantasy Poll: The NHL Worst Contracts
- Top 100 Keeper League Goaltenders - November 2019