Fantasy Hockey Podcast: 31 Beats: Montreal Canadiens ft. Arpon Basu
In the Keeping Karlsson Fantasy Hockey Podcast’s 31 Beats series, Elan and Brian are on a league-wide odyssey to explore the fantasy present and future landscapes of each of the NHL’s 31 teams, gathering info by interviewing the people who know them best: beat writers!
In this episode Elan is joined by the Editor-in-Chief of The Athletic Montréal and Athlétique Montréal Arpon Basu to talk about the Montreal Canadiens’ rocky 2019/20 season and what to expect moving forward. Topics discussed include:
- What caused the Habs to fall off after a strong start?
- How ingrained is the top line of Danault/Tatar/Gallagher?
- Is Tatar really a 70+ point player now?
- Does Max Domi have a future in Montreal if he wants to play center?
- Has Drouin turned over a new leaf?
- How excited should we be about Suzuki?
- When will Kotkaniemi get a crack at the top 6?
- Could Caufield crack the team next season?
- What was with that whole thing where Weber was maybe retiring but then played later that week?
- Can Petry continue to keep getting better?
- Who’s to blame for Carey Price‘s fall off, Price or the Habs?
- Who’s going to back up Price next season?
- and more!
Players discussed on this episode include Jonathan Drouin, Phillip Danault, Brendan Gallagher, Max Domi, Nick Suzuki, Ilya Kovalchuk, Jesperi Kotkaniemi, Cole Caufield, Shea Weber, Jeff Petry, Carey Price, Vasili Demchenko, Cayden Primeau and more.
We always invite and appreciate your feedback. Let us know what you think @keepingkarlsson.
* * *
Even better, support us by becoming a patron of Keeping Karlsson! Until the season resumes, we’re offering all patron perks for just $1/month. Patrons support future episodes of the show and get access to our secret Patrons-only Facebook group, bonus monthly ask-us-anything episodes, and invites to play in the famous Keeping Karlsson Ultimate Patron Fantasy League (aka the KKUPFL).
No data at this moment.