Fantasy Hockey Podcast: 31 Beats: Vancouver Canucks, ft. Harman Dayal
In the Keeping Karlsson Fantasy Hockey Podcast’s 31 Beats series, Elan and Brian are on a league-wide odyssey to explore the fantasy present and future landscapes of each of the NHL’s 31 teams, gathering info by interviewing the people who know them best: beat writers!
In this episode Elan is joined by Harman Dayal, beat writer at The Athletic for the Vancouver Canucks to talk about the Canucks’ 2019-20 season and what to expect moving forward. Topics discussed include:
- Will Pettersson compete for the Art Ross soon?
- What led to Boeser’s fall off before getting hurt?
- Is J.T. Miller really this good?
- Chances of Toffoli re-signing
- Will Pearson hold his spot in the top 6?
- How’s Podkolzin looking?
- What should we expect Hughes’ ceiling to be?
- Will Juolevi and/or Rathbone make the team soon?
- What’s the short- and long-term plan in net?
- and more!
Players discussed on this episode include Jacob Markstrom, Thatcher Demko, Michael DiPietro, Elias Pettersson, Brock Boeser, J.T. Miller, Tyler Toffoli, Bo Horvat, Tanner Pearson, Jake Virtanen, Josh Leivo, Vasili Podkolzin, Quinn Hughes, Tyler Myers, Olli Juolevi, Jack Rathbone and more.
We always invite and appreciate your feedback. Let us know what you think @keepingkarlsson.
* * *
Even better, support us by becoming a patron of Keeping Karlsson! Until the season resumes, we’re offering all patron perks for just $1/month. Patrons support future episodes of the show and get access to our secret Patrons-only Facebook group, bonus monthly ask-us-anything episodes, and invites to play in the famous Keeping Karlsson Ultimate Patron Fantasy League (aka the KKUPFL).
No data at this moment.