The Penguins have re-signed Pascal Dupuis for three years, worth $1.4 million per season.
Finally, an NHL player making an intelligent move. Just a few years after nearly ruining his NHL career with a holdout, Dupuis decides to stay in Pittsburgh for a fair price rather than explore the market. As a result, he should get 50 points this season and he'll have a shot at as many as 65. Dupuis owners can now start celebrating.
- Top 100 Roto Rankings – July 2019
- Top 10 value losses from offseason moves
- How did each team do on July 1st – Finishing up last week’s monster Ramblings (July 15)
- Ramblings: Rookie Projections & A Minor Trade (July 17)
- Ramblings: Burakovsky, Heinola, Cozens sign; East odds; Ovi; Barrie - July 16
- Eastern Edge: Players coming off career years
- Wild West Summer Series 2019: Edmonton
- Fantasy Poll: Which Players Will Suffer The Most From Off-Season Movement?