The Penguins have re-signed Pascal Dupuis for three years, worth $1.4 million per season.
Finally, an NHL player making an intelligent move. Just a few years after nearly ruining his NHL career with a holdout, Dupuis decides to stay in Pittsburgh for a fair price rather than explore the market. As a result, he should get 50 points this season and he'll have a shot at as many as 65. Dupuis owners can now start celebrating.
- Top 10 Buy-Low Candidates - Fall, 2019
- Ramblings: The 10 Biggest Worries (Of My Projections)…and The 10 Guide Projections I’m Not Budging (Oct 14)
- 21 Fantasy Hockey Rambles
- Ramblings: Demko's cage; Philly's second line; Hjalmarsson and Hischier injured; recaps - October 15
- Top 300 Keeper League Skaters - October 2019
- Geek of the Week: Can Kevin Labanc Be A Breakout Star?
- Wild West: Early Hot Streaks (2019)
- Fantasy Hockey Podcast: Martin Jones, Martin Jones, Wake Up Now