Here are the Top 25 goaltenders to own in keeper leagues – January edition! (The rest of the Top 100 can be found on Goalie Post)
I tweaked the formula a little more to capture and boost the better prospects. With goalies being what they are, it's best to only look this season and two beyond. The list factors in the projected win total for this season (because in all leagues, W's are king), as well as quality start percentage for this year, quality start percentage next year (projected), the risk factor (injuries), the risk factor (depth chart), and for prospects it factors the wait time as well as upside. As always, go by Tiers when evaluating goaltenders. A goalie from one tier is the same as another. I left actual ratings and rankings in there for the sticklers who want to see it broken down further.
For the rest of the Top 100, visit Goalie Post and click Top 100 Goalies in the menu at the top.
*NEW* I made most of the names below clickable – they link to their goalie profile. Try our new/revamped Compare-a-Goalie tool!
Again (for those who never read the intro) – Rank your goalies by Tiers!
|Jan 20||Goalie||Team||Rating||Dec 20||Tier|
- Ramblings: Islander Goalie Tandem, Red Hot Blues (Feb 15)
- Top 200 Fantasy Prospect Forwards - February 2019
- Ramblings: Schneider Wins! Plus Thoughts on Schenn, Matthews, and more...
- Fantasy Take: Oilers and Flyers Swap Goalies
- Looking Ahead: A Wild Time
- Frozen Tools Forensics: Shayne Gostisbehere
- Saturday's NHL Picks: February 16, 2019
- Fantasy Take: Gagner Traded For Spooner