Fantasy Hockey Podcast: 31 Beats – Edmonton Oilers ft. Allan Mitchell (Lowetide)
In the Keeping Karlsson Fantasy Hockey Podcast’s 31 Beats series, Elan and Brian are on a league-wide odyssey to explore the fantasy present and future landscapes of each of the NHL’s 31 teams, gathering info by interviewing the people who know them best: beat writers!
In this episode Elan is joined by Allan Mitchell, AKA Lowtide to talk about the Oilers’ exciting 2019/20 season and what to expect moving forward. Topics discussed include:
- What changes did Tippett employ to help the team improve?
- Will Draisaitl continue to be a perennial Art Ross contender?
- Are the Oilers better off with McDavid and Draisaitl together or apart?
- Was Yamamoto’s production sustainable?
- What caused Nugent-Hopkins’ gear change half way through the season?
- Can Athanasiou get back in the top 6?
- What’s going on with Puljujarvi?
- How long will Klefbom hold the PP1 job?
- Will Bouchard join the team next year?
- Can the Oilers rely on Koskinen?
- and more!
Players discussed on this episode include Connor McDavid, Leon Draisaitl, Kailer Yamamoto, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, Andreas Athanasiou, Jesse Puljujarvi, Oscar Klefbom, Evan Bouchard, Ethan Bear, Mikko Koskinen, Mike Smith and more.
We always invite and appreciate your feedback. Let us know what you think @keepingkarlsson.
* * *
Even better, support us by becoming a patron of Keeping Karlsson! Until the season resumes, we’re offering all patron perks for just $1/month. Patrons support future episodes of the show and get access to our secret Patrons-only Facebook group, bonus monthly ask-us-anything episodes, and invites to play in the famous Keeping Karlsson Ultimate Patron Fantasy League (aka the KKUPFL).
No data at this moment.