Injury updates on Lundqvist, Schneider, Sharp, Klingberg, Nugent-Hopkins, Ekman-Larsson and others around the NHL
Calgary Flames: Jakub Nakladal- After suffering a minor eye injury, Nakladal is considered day-to-day as he missed Monday’s game.
Carolina Hurricanes: Justin Faulk has missed 12 out of the last 13 games with a leg injury. The Canes have been tight-lipped as to the seriousness of it, and have been considering him "day-to-day" for several weeks now. He was not at their latest practice.
Columbus Blue Jackets: Jack Johnson– It isn’t clear whether or not Johnson will be able to play again this year but he hopes to return before the season ends. After missing Tuesday’s game, Johnson has now missed the last five games.
Colorado Avalanche: Chris Bigras- Bigras is suffering from a concussion sustained during Monday’s game and is doubtful for Wednesday’s game.
Edmonton Oilers: Brandon Davidson- Davidson is expected to be out long-term with a knee problem.
New Jersey Devils: Cory Schneider– Schneider will be re-evaluated in two weeks after suffering a Grade 1 MCL sprain. In his absence, Keith Kinkaid is expected to start most of the games for the Devils.
New York Islanders: Calvin de Haan- De Haan is day-to-day with a lower-body injury.
Tampa Bay Lightning: Andrej Sustr- Sustr returned to action Tuesday after being considered day-to-day with an undisclosed injury.
Winnipeg Jets: Joel Armia – Armia will miss at least the next week with a lower-body injury.
- Top 10 Players Whose Fantasy Value Increases If Traded
- Ramblings: Jordan Staal Update; Coyotes Injuries; Deadline; Dahlin - February 19
- Ramblings: Skinner needs to re-sign; ZAR back with Malkin; Winnington vs. Hamburgler - and more (Feb 18)
- Ramblings: Panthers Producing, Tampa Chasing History, Binnington, Murray, & Couturier (Feb 20)
- 21 Fantasy Hockey Rambles
- Eastern Edge: Preparing for Head-To-Head Playoffs - Part 2
- Wild West: Trade Deadline 2019
- Fantasy Hockey Podcast: Kuch Coma